Hello readers! Welcome back to my blog, I am so glad you are here.
I was strolling on the internet yesterday and came across something that I thought was really interesting! Vogue started a series of 73 questions answered by your favorite celebs. I think I watched every single video. You can find them here. I seriously loved all of them and it inspired me to answer these questions myself. Im in NO way a celebrity but I like to answer questions and I thought this would be a neat way to get to know me. So, enjoy 🙂
1. What’s your favorite movie? – Miracles from Heaven. watch it. it makes me cry!!
2. Favorite movie in the past five years? – Only the Brave is fantastic.
3. Favorite Hitchcock film?- Notorious
4. A book you plan on reading? – Pride and Prejudice
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you? – The Happiness Project
6. Favorite TV show that’s currently on? – Grey’s Anatomy and The Bachelor
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now? – about a 27
8. iPhone or Android? – Iphone definitely
9. Twitter or Instagram?- insta!!
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now? – Sydney Thornton (@soelsister)
11. What’s your favorite food? – does chick fil a count
12. Least favorite food? – cheese….
13. What do you love on your pizza? pepperoni!!
14. Favorite drink? water, I’m basic
15. Favorite dessert? chocolate chip cookies or banana pudding!!!
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? milk chocolate for sure
17. Coffee or tea? coffee
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mom? I’m not a mom so.. uh. ask my mom
19. What’s your favorite band? – too many to choose… i love maroon 5 though
20. Favorite solo artist?- Carrie Underwood, Cody Johnson
21. Favorite song? – anything by Carrie, Cojo, or Mike Ryan
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be? – Cody Johnson
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be? – guitar
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be? – i have 2 already!
25. To be or not to be? – to be
26. Dogs or cats? – doggos
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching? – fun fact: i hate birds. so def whale watching
28. Best gift you’ve ever received? – a trip to Europe!!!
29. Best gift you’ve ever given? – i love everything I give
30. Last gift you gave a friend?- lots of christmas presents for friends and family
31. What’s your favorite board game? – life
32. What’s your favorite country to visit? – France
33. What’s the last country you visited? – France
34. What country do you wish to visit? – I’m DYING to go to Greece
35. What’s your favorite color? – pink
36. Least favorite color? – orange
37. Diamonds or pearls? – both???
38. Heels or flats? – again.. both
39. Pilates or yoga? – pilates
40. Jogging or swimming? – swimming
41. Best way to de-stress? –bubble bath and your bible! add some essential oils too
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be? – to fly!!
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language? – kerfuffle
44. What’s your favorite flower? – peonies
45. When was the last time you cried? – a couple nights ago watching “This is Us”
46. Do you like your handwriting? – yeah i actually do
47. Do you bake? – too much
48. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? – tendency to lack confidence
49. What is your most favorite thing about yourself? – I love my
50. Who do you miss most?- my best friend 😦 distance sucks
51. What are you listening to right now?- I’m watching friends.. so that!
52. Favorite smell? – lavender or vanilla
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?- Ame
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to? – Ame
55. A sport you wish you could play?- basketball.. I’m too short
56. Hair color? – naturally brunette.. but i’ve been a blondie for awhile
57. Eye color? – green
58. Scary film or happy endings? – i enjoy both
59. Favorite season?- spring
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?- Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Aniston, Blake Lively
61. Hugs or kisses? – I’m a hugger
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles? the beatles!
63. Where were you born? Plano, Texas
64. What is the farthest you have been from home? – France
65. Sweet or savory?- sweet
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?- lipgloss
67. What book have you read again and again? Heaven is For Real
68. Favorite bedtime story?- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?
69. What would be the title of your autobiography? – thats basically my blog.. right?
70. Favorite sound? – the ocean
71. Favorite animal?- dolphin
72. Who is your girl crush?– Blake Lively
73. Last photograph you took?- a picture of the baby i nanny 🙂
Hope you enjoyed!!!